If you’re looking to get back into shape or to set up your own fitness room right at home, the Luxor is the ideal partner. This fitness bike is solid and stable no matter the intensity of your pedal stroke, in addition to offering an ultra-smooth pedaling experience. The Luxor’s design allows for easy vertical and horizontal adjustments of the saddle and handlebar. The plastic shell with integrated water cage protects the frame from damages caused by sweat. You’re all set to exercise more often and reach your training goals.
- Flywheel: 20 kg LG> Signature
- Resistance: Synthetic felt pads with manual tension adjustment
- Crankset: 3-piece steel
- Emergency Brake: Push-brake system
- Double-Access Pedals: DOUBLE-ACCESS PEDALS: VP SPD® style clipless or toe clip
- Handlebar: Multiposition racing type with easy-to-clean rubber cover
- Handlebar Adjustment: Horizontal and vertical micro-adjustment
- Saddle: Ergonomic adult saddle
- Seat Adjustment: Horizontal and vertical micro-adjustment
- Protection: Polymer chain cover, axel hardware rust protection covers and a chrome plating rust protection on handlebar and seat post. Zinc treatment on all metal frame parts for better rust resistance
- Bottle Holder: (1) Built into the sweat guard
- Frame: Heavy duty steel with industrial paint
- Drive System: Direct belt drive
Maximum user weight 150 kg.